We thoroughly hand wash your car, meticulously cleaning the surface and steam cleaning the door jambs, wheels and wheel wells. Dust, dirt and other contaminants can cause irreparable damage to your paint finish if left unattended. Washing the car may remove some newly acquired pollutants, but those that have bonded to or penetrated the paint require additional treatment. Detailing clay removes contaminants that have bonded to the surface of the paint.
Over time, washing dirt from your vehicle can cause abrasion to the paint finish, resulting in minor scratches and a haze in the clear coat, dulling the finish. To achieve a showroom quality finish, we use a compounding agent to remove minor scratches, swirls, water spots or blemishes. Following compounding, polishing removes any final haze, prepares the surface for waxing and restores a deep gloss finish.
To protect your new gloss finish, we use a natural carnauba wax for a long-lasting finish. In addition to protecting the finish, it provides a richness to the color, depth and clarity of the finish.
- Thoroughly hand wash car
- Steam clean wheels, wheel wells, and tires
- Remove fallout (using clay bar)
- Remove all road tar, sap, and bugs
- Compound, polish and simonize with durable carnauba wax
- Touch up (if customer supplies paint)
- Clean door jambs
- Clean inside fuel door
- Treat tires and trim with premium exterior dressing
- Clean windows (exterior & interior)
- Polish wheels and chrome bumpers
- Clean and polish exhaust tips